Discover the world,
by the glass.
A size for every occasion!
Virtual Wine Tours
Wine From Home > Work From Home
Sip back and relax from the comfort of your living room while our wine expert guides your friends, family, group date, or coworkers through a fun interactive tasting where you'll learn:
- General high level wine knowledge about how to taste wines
- Fun facts and wine trivia about the grapes and regions where our wines are harvested including Santa Ynez, Napa Valley, Sonoma Country, Santa Rita Hills, Paso Robles, Monterey
- A deep dive into 2-3 grapes of your choosing
- What to look for when buying wines at a grocery store, or your local wine shop
- Anything other topics that interest you about the world of wine?
We're here to guide you on your wine knowledge journey!
PS: these virtual wine tastings are 100% complementary
Wine is more fun to taste with friends, so our min for a virtual tasting is 6
Who We Are
We’re a new kind of winery, bringing illustrious and diverse wines to you in single-glass bottles. We believe wine is an experience—a chance to invite exploration, romance, and connection into our everyday lives. In every sip, find a new story. And in every bottle, one big world.
Balance of Powers
Even-keeled and fruit-forward, Balance of Powers is a smooth red blend from Sonoma County and a Napa Valley Cabernet.
Light as a feather, rich in flavor. La Pluma offers crisp, fruity, and delicate whites such as a Pinot Grigio, Rosé, and Sauvignon Blanc from Mendocino and Paso Robles.
Choose from a berry-forward Cabernet from the Central Coast, or a fresh Chardonnay from Santa Ynez Valley.
Aromatic and expressive. Stealing Thunder offers an earthy Pinot Noir with berry notes from Monterey County, and a medium-bodied North Coast Syrah with a bolder bite.
Matt Smith, Wine Director
As the former wine director for Kendall Jackson, Matt Smith has produced more than 50 wines rated 90+ points during his 25-year winemaking career.
Schedule a complimentary virtual tasting!
We’ll be in touch soon.
enough to visit this site